The Brown Bag Food Project is happy to announce a new way you can assist feeding the hungry in Wood County. The Brown Bag Food Project has been accepted as an official nonprofit organization (NPO) eligible to take part in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
Taken from the Kroger website, “Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards”.
Simply sign up for the community rewards program, and every time you swipe your card while checking out, a portion of your total shopping total is donated to the Brown Bag Food Project.
Every little bit counts as we attempt to fight hunger in Wood County. The more community members in Wood County that sign up, the more we can spend on helping feeding residents in need of emergency food assistance.
To sign up click here to sign in with your account to add Brown Bag Food Project as your NPO. Follow the instructions at the end of this article, as well these instructions can be found on the Kroger Community Rewards website.
Sign up today and help the Brown Bag Food Project each time you shop!
As well, you can always donate directly to Brown Bag Food Project by visiting our Donate Now tab, with the organization accepting both online donations as well as checks mailed to us. Learn more by clicking here now!
Instructions to assist sign up:
Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If a you doe not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register:
If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Update or confirm your information. Enter NPO number 78488 or The Brown Bag Food Project, select organization from list and click on confirm. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page. REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- After registering your card all you have to do is shop, enter your card number at the register and then they will give back and help us feed more families in Wood County!