We are funded by donations from individuals and corporations.
Donations come in many forms:
- Monetary donations (general)
- Monetary donations (specific) – e.g. rent, hygiene, etc.
- Specific item produced by company (green beans, tomatoes, meat)
- Monthly, bi-monthly, bi-yearly, or yearly food drives
- Matching monetary donations from food drives
- Make Brown Bag your focused charity for the month
- Socially responsible company – company with a heart
- Large social media following, website, newsletter, community events
- Company logo displayed – boost market share
Your donations make a direct impact on lives right here in Bowling Green, Ohio (Wood County).
We need $2,000 a month from our community donors to feed over 100 families a month.
We gratefully acknowledge the following donors through corporate contributions.
To make a monthly recurring donation, click below:
To make a one-time online donation, click below:
The Brown Bag Food Project is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the State of Ohio and all donations are tax-deductible.
All of the money that is raised by the project helps feed families in need in Wood County, Ohio.
Donations can be made by check (payable to The Brown Bag Food Project) and mailed to 530 Sand Ridge Rd, Bowling Green, Ohio
Organized Christmas Elves Program for $1,000 donation.
Donated Thanksgiving meal items
Donated turkeys and facility for Thanksgiving meal pick-up
Company food drive and matching monetary donation
Creates and maintains website and produces email newsletter