Your donations makes a direct impact in the lives of women, men, girls, boys and pets right here in Bowling Green and Wood County.
We need $2,000 a month from our community donors to feed over 100 families a month.
[Scroll down to donate online]
- 14% of people in Wood County are food insecure and a majority of those do not qualify for Federal, State or Local assistance.
- Typically the people (clients) we help are recovering from life altering events such as job loss, major home / car repair, divorce, job loss, drug/alcohol effect on family, domestic violence or sickness.
- We have a lot of support from volunteers, Board Members and community members, this has lead to many strong connections in our community that keep us connected and charitable.
- We have donors that contribute $5 and others that contribute $500. It all is important to helping keep BBFP make a difference.
- We have no political or religious affiliation - we are here to help anyone in need.
- We are committed to providing healthy food including milk, meat, fruits/vegetables, eggs, butter and quality hygiene products.
- No staff or board member draws a wage. They are volunteers.
- We take our responsibility as a 'safety net' seriously, and are committed to those in need.
Any amount helps our community. Those that can give on a monthly basis help ease the strain of our organizations financial commitments. Please give today - meals cost .74 each.
$5/month = 7 complete meals
$10/month = 14 complete meals
$50 month = 68 complete meals
$100/month = 135 complete meals
$500/month = 676 complete meals
The Brown Bag Food Project is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the State of Ohio and all donations are tax-deductible.
All of the money that is raised by the project helps feed families in need in Wood County, Ohio.
Donations can be made by check (payable to The Brown Bag Food Project) and mailed to 115 W. Merry St, Suite B, Bowling Green, Ohio
If you’d like to make a monthly recurring donation you may do so with the form below:
If you'd like to make a one-time online donation, you can click below: